Great North Run Team Challenge
Your team can be part of our team in this year’s Great North Run on Sunday 10th September.
We are getting competitive in 2017 with our Great North Run Challenge, open to teams of runners of 4 or more. Get together with colleagues, friends or family, come up with a name and a theme (fancy dress more than welcome!) and get training and fundraising. Pit yourselves against your colleague’s by entering several teams or show the world you are the best by going head to head with other companies from around the region. Or help us make it the biggest Great North Run yet, by getting together with family and friends and running together in support of our work
There are 4 prize categories, with trophies being awarded to the winners.
Highest Average Fundraising Total
Fastest Average Time
Best Fancy Dress
How it works:
- Teams must be a minimum of 4 (no max number).
- To qualify for any of the prize categories teams must raise an average of £300 per runner.
- It is each runners responsibility to sign up for one of St Oswald’s place and state clearly what team they are part of.
- A £53 entry fee per runner is required.
- Organisations can enter as many teams as they like
To enter your team and secure your place today, contact us on 0191 246 9123, email email@example.com
If you like the idea of the Great North Run Challenge, you might also like these other activities
See our amazing supporters in action in the Great North Run 2015 photo gallery
If you've done the Great North Run and want to send in your sponsorship money, find out how you can do so here.
If you would like to volunteer at the Great North Run in our charity tent, please contact us.
updated: 30 December 2015