A Free, Flexible Learning Series In Palliative Care
Supplied in a partnership between St Oswald’s Hospice and Hospice UK (adults) and Together For Short Lives (children). CLiP is a case-based programme of self-learning workshops that take about 15 minutes - ideal for busy healthcare professionals.
There are two series:
- CLiP for adults
- CLiP4Kids for children and young people (currently in preparation)
- Workshops are assigned a learning level (Introductory, Intermediate, Advanced) to give an indication of how much prior experience or knowledge is required for that workshop.
- Each learning level building on previous levels.
- There is a further activity and references in each workshop.
- Learning materials are flexible enough to be used by tutors in small group learning and can be used in lecture settings.
- The ability for learners to complete an online MCQ and print off completion certificates if a required level is achieved, useful for portfolios and revalidation.
- The adult series contains a choice of nearly 70 workshops arranged in eleven modules.
- The children’s series will contain a similar number of workshops and modules.